SoftSkills - Presentation Skills
Advanced Presentation Skills
Front Runner does not provide public courses. As needs vary from client to client, we focus on meeting those specific needs.
Therefore, Front Runner courses are available online, or on-site at your place of business. Our clients prefer either one-on-one customized or team training.
We offer the option of choosing the topics our clients need to get the job done. This ensures greater success, once the client is back in the trenches, using the software.
Reasonably priced rates are available for your team's training.
If you are interested in courses not listed, please ask. We have the resources to teach more products than are listed on our training pages.
Advanced Presentation Skills introduces techniques for delivering compelling presentations for the experienced presenter. The class discusses advanced techniques for opening and closing presentations, and integrating speaking skills, body motion, and enhanced communication skills to better enable you to develop your own unique presentation style so that you can consistently deliver successful presentations.
The class expands on the systematized method for planning, organizing, creating, preparing, practicing, and delivering audience-centered presentations. Your practice presentation is recorded to assess your presentation style and skills. You will emerge from this class a more confident, engaging presenter who commands attention and achieves action-oriented results.
Benefits for Participants
You will learn to integrate communication skills to develop an impactful and composed presentation style.
Who Should Attend
All government and business professionals (including executives, managers, team leaders, sales and marketing personnel, technical personnel, office professionals) who, as part of their job, give presentations that convey information and knowledge to their audience or compel their audience to act in a specific manner, and who have some significant experience with giving presentations.
Delivery: Instructor-led, hands-on delivery either online, on-site at your place of business or at Front Runner. Our custom training meets your needs.
Duration: Two days
At completion of this class, you will be able to:
• Accurately assess your presentation skills and those of your colleagues.
• Identify and analyze your audience; assess your audience’s needs and how you plan to meet them.
• Prepare the structure of your presentation, including your objective, the main presentation points and their benefit to your audience , your call to action, and your persuasive techniques to convince your audience to act.
• Prepare and practice strategies for immediately engaging and establishing rapport with your audience.
• To present a persuasive closing that motivates your audience to act on your call to action.
• Integrate the five P’s of verbal communication—projection, pitch, pronunciation, pace, and pausing—into a unique and compelling presentation style.
• Integrate the four P’s of nonverbal communication (body motion)—posture, pantomime, position, and passion—into a unique and compelling presentation style.
• Integrate enhanced communication skills (including questioning, listening, and creating a harmonious atmosphere) into your presentation style.
• Effectively manage a question and answer session, and demonstrate intelligent responses to anticipated and unanticipated questions.
• Practice developing your presentation style by integrating numerous communication skills to confidently deliver successful presentations.
Book This Course
Adobe AcrobatForms Creation
For Legal Professionals
Adobe Acrobat Professional (versions X, XI)Four - 3 hour Online Training modules
Beyond the Essentials
Adobe FrameMakerTemplate Design Best Practices
Structured FrameMaker EDD Development
FrameMaker 11 - New Features
Converting Unstructured to Structured Documents
Authoring Structured Documents
Adobe IllustratorEssentials I
Adobe InCopy CS4Essentials
Adobe InDesignEssentials II
Adobe Technical Communication SuiteInside Adobe Tech Comm Suite - Integration with FrameMaker
DITAPublishing with FrameMaker
DITA for Writers and Editors
DITA for Managers
DITA for Information Architects
Extensible Stylesheet LanguageXSLT for Publishing
Microsoft Access 2010Introduction
Microsoft Excel 2010Introduction
Microsoft OneNoteOneNote 2010 - 1/2 day Workshop
Microsoft Outlook 2010Introduction
Microsoft Project 2013Essentials
Microsoft Visio 2013Essentials
Microsoft WindowsWindows 7 Introduction
Microsoft WordLong Document Best Practices
Microsoft Word 2010Introduction
SoftSkills - Introduction Presentation SkillsFundamental Techniques and strategies to present with composure
SoftSkills - Presentation SkillsPresent with Poise: Connect With Your Audience
Introductory Presentation Skills
Advanced Presentation Skills
Webinar Online Captivate trainingCaptivate Essentials
Writing Skills for the Business ProfessionalWrite clear, concise, and coherent documents