Microsoft Access 2010
In this course, you will create and modify new databases and their various objects.
This course is designed for students who wish to learn the basic operations of the Microsoft Access database program to perform their day-to-day responsibilities, and who want to use the application to be more productive in their work. It provides the fundamental knowledge and techniques needed to use more complex Access features such as maintaining databases and using programming techniques that enhance Access applications.
This one day course teaches participants the skills necessary to plan and develop a database and work with data to sort and filter content, create tables and develop simple forms.
Delivery: Instructor-led, hands-on delivery either online, on-site at your place of business or at Front Runner. Our custom training meets your needs.
Duration: 1 day
To be successful in this course, you should be familiar with using personal computers and you should have used the mouse and keyboard. You should be comfortable in the Windows environment and be able to use Windows to manage information on the computer. Specifically, you should be able to launch and close programs; navigate to information stored on the computer; and manage files and folders.
Further Learning:Microsoft Access 2010
Microsoft Access 2010
Upon successful completion of this course, attendees should be able to:
- Identify the basic components of an Access database.
- Build the structure of a database.
- Manage data in tables.
- Query a database.
- Design forms.
- Generate reports.
- Examine Database Concepts: Identify the Elements of the Access 2010 Interface, Identify the Components of a Database, Examine the Relational Database Design Process
- Design a Database: Building the Structure of a Database, Create a New Database, Create a Table Using the Design View, Manage Tables, Establish Table Relationships
- Managing Data in a Table: Modify Table Data, Sort and Filter Records, Work with Subdatasheets
- Query a Database: Create a Query, Add Criteria to a Query, Add a Calculated Field to a Query, Perform Calculations on a Record Grouping
- Design Forms: Create a Form, Modify the Design of a Form, View and Edit Data Using an Access Form
- Generate Reports: Create a report, Add a Control to a Report, Format the Controls in a Report, Enhance the Appearance of a Report, Prepare a Report for Print
Book This Course
Adobe AcrobatForms Creation
For Legal Professionals
Adobe Acrobat Professional (versions X, XI)Four - 3 hour Online Training modules
Beyond the Essentials
Adobe FrameMakerTemplate Design Best Practices
Structured FrameMaker EDD Development
FrameMaker 11 - New Features
Converting Unstructured to Structured Documents
Authoring Structured Documents
Adobe IllustratorEssentials I
Adobe InCopy CS4Essentials
Adobe InDesignEssentials II
Adobe Technical Communication SuiteInside Adobe Tech Comm Suite - Integration with FrameMaker
DITAPublishing with FrameMaker
DITA for Writers and Editors
DITA for Managers
DITA for Information Architects
Extensible Stylesheet LanguageXSLT for Publishing
Microsoft Access 2010Introduction
Microsoft Excel 2010Introduction
Microsoft OneNoteOneNote 2010 - 1/2 day Workshop
Microsoft Outlook 2010Introduction
Microsoft Project 2013Essentials
Microsoft Visio 2013Essentials
Microsoft WindowsWindows 7 Introduction
Microsoft WordLong Document Best Practices
Microsoft Word 2010Introduction
SoftSkills - Introduction Presentation SkillsFundamental Techniques and strategies to present with composure
SoftSkills - Presentation SkillsPresent with Poise: Connect With Your Audience
Introductory Presentation Skills
Advanced Presentation Skills
Webinar Online Captivate trainingCaptivate Essentials
Writing Skills for the Business ProfessionalWrite clear, concise, and coherent documents