Front Runner courses are available online, on-site, at your place of business or at our Front Runner location.
Please note that Front Runner does not provide public courses. As needs vary from client to client, we focus on meeting those specific needs.
Our clients prefer either one-on-one customized or team training. We offer the option of choosing the topics clients need to get the job done. This ensures greater success, once the client is back in the trenches, using the software.
Reasonably priced group rates are available for team training.
If you are interested in courses not listed, please ask. We have the resources to teach more products than are listed on our training pages.
In this course, you will work with Microsoft Office PowerPoint to create electronic presentations. In today's work environment, presentations have moved far beyond flip charts and overhead projectors. Audiences not only expect that your presentations are in an electronic format, but they also demand that your presentations be unique and sophisticated in their use of such formats.
You will explore the PowerPoint environment and create a new presentation. You will format text on slides to enhance clarity. In order to enhance the visual appeal, you will add graphical objects to a presentation and modify them. You will also add tables and charts to a presentation to present data in a structured form. You will then finalize a presentation to deliver it.
Delivery: Instructor-led, hands-on delivery either online, on-site at your place of business or at Front Runner. Our custom training meets your needs.
Duration: 1 day
Further Learning:Microsoft PowerPoint
Microsoft Word 2010
Upon successful completion of this course, attendees should be able to:
- Explore the PowerPoint User Interface: Navigate and View a Presentation, enter text, save a presentation,
- Create a Presentation: Work with Slide Masters, Edit Text, add slides to a presentation, arrange slides, work with themes;
- Format Text on Slides: Apply Character Formats, apply paragraph formats, format text placeholders;
- Add Graphical Objects to a Presentation: Insert Clip Art and Pictures, draw shapes, insert WordArt, use SmartArt;
- Modify Objects: Work with Objects, Change object orientation, format objects, group and ungroup objects, arrange objects;
- Add Tables to a Presentation: Create a Table, format tables, insert a table from Microsoft Word;
- Insert Charts in a Presentation: Create a Chart, edit Chart Data, modify a chart, paste a Chart from Microsoft Excel;
- Prepare to deliver a Presentation: Review Content; add transitions, apply an animation effect, create speaker notes, print a Presentation
Book This Course
Microsoft Access 2010Introduction
Microsoft Excel 2010Introduction
Microsoft OneNoteOneNote 2010 - 1/2 day Workshop
Microsoft Outlook 2010Introduction
Microsoft Project 2013Essentials
Microsoft Visio 2013Essentials
Microsoft WindowsWindows 7 Introduction
Microsoft WordLong Document Best Practices
Microsoft Word 2010Introduction