Front Runner courses are available online, on-site, at your place of business or at our Front Runner location.
Please note that Front Runner does not provide public courses. As needs vary from client to client, we focus on meeting those specific needs.
Our clients prefer either one-on-one customized or team training. We offer the option of choosing the topics clients need to get the job done. This ensures greater success, once the client is back in the trenches, using the software.
Reasonably priced group rates are available for team training.
If you are interested in courses not listed, please ask. We have the resources to teach more products than are listed on our training pages.
As a Microsoft Office PowerPoint user, you are familiar with the basics of creating a presentation and you are able to convey information effectively in a simple way. Static content in presentation, however, will not keep your audience interested. In this course, you will enhance presentations with feature that will transform basic presentations into a powerful means of communication.
You will enhance your presentation with features that will transform it into a powerful means of communication. You will customize the PowerPoint interface to suit your requirements and use the new and enhanced features to create dynamic and visually appealing presentations. You will then finalize a presentation and secure it to authenticate its validity.
Delivery: Instructor-led, hands-on delivery either online, on-site at your place of business or at Front Runner. Our custom training meets your needs.
Duration: 1 day
Further Learning:Microsoft Visio
Microsoft Word 2010
Upon successful completion of this course, attendees should be able to:
- Customize the PowerPoint Environment: Customize the Quick Access Toolbar, personalize the PowerPoint Interface, customize save options, apply advanced customization options;
- Customize a Design Template: Set Up a Slide Master, customize slide layouts, create custom themes, add headers and footers, modify the notes master, modify the handout master
- Add Diagrams to a Presentation: Create Diagrams, modify diagram
- Add Special Effects to Presentations: Add Multimedia Elements, customize slide component animations
- Customize a Slide Show Presentation: Set Up a Custom Show, annotate a Presentation, create a presenter-independent slide show, set up a slide show to repeat automatically;
- Collaborate on a Presentation: Review a Presentation, publish slides to a slide library, share a Presentation, secure and distribute a Presentation, secure Presentations, package a Presentation, publish a Presentation as a web page
Book This Course
Adobe AcrobatForms Creation
For Legal Professionals
Adobe Acrobat Professional (versions X, XI)Four - 3 hour Online Training modules
Beyond the Essentials
Adobe FrameMakerTemplate Design Best Practices
Structured FrameMaker EDD Development
FrameMaker 11 - New Features
Converting Unstructured to Structured Documents
Authoring Structured Documents
Adobe IllustratorEssentials I
Adobe InCopy CS4Essentials
Adobe InDesignEssentials II
Adobe Technical Communication SuiteInside Adobe Tech Comm Suite - Integration with FrameMaker
DITAPublishing with FrameMaker
DITA for Writers and Editors
DITA for Managers
DITA for Information Architects
Extensible Stylesheet LanguageXSLT for Publishing
Microsoft Access 2010Introduction
Microsoft Excel 2010Introduction
Microsoft OneNoteOneNote 2010 - 1/2 day Workshop
Microsoft Outlook 2010Introduction
Microsoft Project 2013Essentials
Microsoft Visio 2013Essentials
Microsoft WindowsWindows 7 Introduction
Microsoft WordLong Document Best Practices
Microsoft Word 2010Introduction
SoftSkills - Introduction Presentation SkillsFundamental Techniques and strategies to present with composure
SoftSkills - Presentation SkillsPresent with Poise: Connect With Your Audience
Introductory Presentation Skills
Advanced Presentation Skills
Webinar Online Captivate trainingCaptivate Essentials
Writing Skills for the Business ProfessionalWrite clear, concise, and coherent documents