Front Runner courses are available online, on-site, at your place of business or at our Front Runner location.
Please note that Front Runner does not provide public courses. As needs vary from client to client, we focus on meeting those specific needs.
Our clients prefer either one-on-one customized or team training.
We offer the option of choosing the topics clients need to get the job done. This ensures greater success, once the client is back in the trenches, using the software.
Reasonably priced rates are available for team training.
If you are interested in courses not listed, please ask. We have the resources to teach more products than are listed on our training pages.
This course will build upon the knowledge gained from MS Project: An Introduction and give you the opportunity to work with a project plan once it reaches the project implementation phase. The plans need to be updated and modified regularly to keep the project moving on track.
You will exchange project plan data with other applications, update project plans, create visual reports, and reuse project plan information.
Delivery: Instructor-led, hands-on delivery either online, on-site at your place of business or at Front Runner. Our custom training meets your needs.
Duration: 1 day
or similar experience.
Upon successful completion, attendees should be able to:
- Exchange Project Plan Data with Other Applications: Import Project Information, export project plan data into Excel, copy a picture of the project plan information;
- Update a Project Plan: Enter Task Progress, enter overtime work, split a task, reschedule a task, filter tasks, set an interim plan, create a custom table, create a custom report;
- Manage Project Costs: Update Cost Rate Tables, group costs, link documents to a project plan;
- Report Project Data Visually: Create a Visual Report, customize a visual report, create a visual report template;
- Reuse Project Plan Information: Create a Project Plan Template, create a custom view, make custom views available to other project plans, share resources, create a Master Project.
Book This Course
Adobe AcrobatForms Creation
For Legal Professionals
Adobe Acrobat Professional (versions X, XI)Four - 3 hour Online Training modules
Beyond the Essentials
Adobe FrameMakerTemplate Design Best Practices
Structured FrameMaker EDD Development
FrameMaker 11 - New Features
Converting Unstructured to Structured Documents
Authoring Structured Documents
Adobe IllustratorEssentials I
Adobe InCopy CS4Essentials
Adobe InDesignEssentials II
Adobe Technical Communication SuiteInside Adobe Tech Comm Suite - Integration with FrameMaker
DITAPublishing with FrameMaker
DITA for Writers and Editors
DITA for Managers
DITA for Information Architects
Extensible Stylesheet LanguageXSLT for Publishing
Microsoft Access 2010Introduction
Microsoft Excel 2010Introduction
Microsoft OneNoteOneNote 2010 - 1/2 day Workshop
Microsoft Outlook 2010Introduction
Microsoft Project 2013Essentials
Microsoft Visio 2013Essentials
Microsoft WindowsWindows 7 Introduction
Microsoft WordLong Document Best Practices
Microsoft Word 2010Introduction
SoftSkills - Introduction Presentation SkillsFundamental Techniques and strategies to present with composure
SoftSkills - Presentation SkillsPresent with Poise: Connect With Your Audience
Introductory Presentation Skills
Advanced Presentation Skills
Webinar Online Captivate trainingCaptivate Essentials
Writing Skills for the Business ProfessionalWrite clear, concise, and coherent documents