This course will build upon the knowledge gained from the Visio Introduction, and enable you to work with many advanced features, including using the drawing tools, creating and working with custom stencils and templates, and sharing your Visio drawings with other applications.
You will create custom elements and a custom template, represent external data as a drawing, and share your work with others.
Delivery: Instructor-led, hands-on delivery either online, on-site at your place of business or at Front Runner. Our custom training meets your needs.
Duration: 1 day
Upon successful completion of this course, students will be able to:
- Create a Custom Shape: Draw Basic Shapes, Enhance Basic Shapes
- Design a Custom Stencil: Create a Custom Stencil, Customize a Stencil Master
- Design Styles and Templates: Define a New Style, Create a Template
- Design a Floor Plan: Create an Office Layout, Work with Layers
- Represent External Data in Visio: Generate a PivotDiagram, Create an Organization Chart from External Data, Import Project Plan Data into Visio, Link to a Database, Import Excel Data
- Share Your Work: Link a Visio Drawing to Other Applications, Convert a Visio Drawing to a Web Page, Print a Visio Drawing
Book This Course
Microsoft Access 2010Introduction
Microsoft Excel 2010Introduction
Microsoft OneNoteOneNote 2010 - 1/2 day Workshop
Microsoft Outlook 2010Introduction
Microsoft Project 2013Essentials
Microsoft Visio 2013Essentials
Microsoft WindowsWindows 7 Introduction
Microsoft WordLong Document Best Practices
Microsoft Word 2010Introduction