Microsoft Word 2010
Front Runner does not provide public courses. As needs vary from client to client, we focus on meeting those specific needs.
Therefore, Front Runner courses are available online, or on-site at your place of business. Our clients prefer either one-on-one customized or team training.
We offer the option of choosing the topics our clients need to get the job done. This ensures greater success, once the client is back in the trenches, using the software.
Reasonably priced rates are available for your team's training.
If you are interested in courses not listed, please ask. We have the resources to teach more products than are listed on our training pages.
This one day course teaches participants the skills necessary to create, manage, revise, and distribute documents.
In this course, you will use Word to create, manage, revise, and distribute long documents and forms.
Delivery: Instructor-led, hands-on delivery either online, on-site at your place of business or at Front Runner. Our custom training meets your needs.
Duration: 1 day
Prerequisites:Microsoft Word 2010
Further Learning:Microsoft Access 2010
Microsoft Excel 2010
Long Document Best Practices
Upon successful completion attendees should be able to:
• Use Word with other programs.
• Collaborate on documents.
• Manage document versions.
• Add reference marks and notes.
• Simplify the use of long documents.
• Secure a document.
• Create forms.
Suggested Topics to cover
• Use Microsoft Word 2010 with Other Programs: Link a Word Document to an Excel Worksheet, Send a Document Outline to Microsoft® PowerPoint® ,Send a Document as an Email Message
• Collaborate on Documents: Modify User Information, Send a Document for Review, Review a Document, Compare Document Changes, Merge Document Changes, Review Track Changes and Comments, Coauthor a Document
• Manage Document Versions: Create a New Document Version, Compare Document Versions, Merge Document Versions
• Add Reference Marks and Note: Insert Bookmarks, Insert Footnotes and Endnotes, Add Captions, Add Hyperlinks, Add Cross-References, Add Citations and a Bibliography
• Simplify the Use of Long Documents: Insert Blank and Cover Pages, Insert an Index, Insert a Table of Figures, Insert a Table of Authorities, Insert a Table of Contents, Create a Master Document
• Secure a Document: Hide Text, Remove Personal Information from a Document, Set Formatting and Editing Restrictions, Add a Digital Signature to a Document, Set a Password for a Document, Restrict Document Access
• Create Forms:: Add Form Fields to a Document,
Protect a Form, Automate a Form
Book This Course
Microsoft Access 2010Introduction
Microsoft Excel 2010Introduction
Microsoft OneNoteOneNote 2010 - 1/2 day Workshop
Microsoft Outlook 2010Introduction
Microsoft Project 2013Essentials
Microsoft Visio 2013Essentials
Microsoft WindowsWindows 7 Introduction
Microsoft WordLong Document Best Practices
Microsoft Word 2010Introduction