Convenient one, two or three day onsite or online courses.
Flexible scheduling to suit your timing requirements.
Choose the topics you need to get your job done.
Office 365 Training Outline
Topic 1: Overview of Office 365
• What does Office 365 contain?
• Why use Office 365?
• What can Office 365 do for your productivity?
Topic 2: SharePoint Sites : Storing & Sharing Documents, Lists, Libraries etc.
• Creating new sites & sub sites
• Adding new libraries & lists
• Adding custom metadata to libraries
• Creating & modifying Lists
• Modifying Library Options
• Creating web pages
• Adding Web Parts
• Working with Office 365 Web Apps (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote, and PDF)
• Co-Author or Check out documents
Topic 3: Working with Office 365 Outlook
• Sending & receiving email
• Setting email message options
• Flagging messages for follow up
• Using categories in messages
Topic 4: Creating Tasks
• Adding new tasks
• Tracking progress over time
• Flagged emails
• Active, Overdue and Completed
Topic 5: Office 365 Calendars
• Creating new events
• Invite people to meetings
• Sharing Calendars
Topic 6: People & Contacts
• Creating new contacts
• Editing the contacts
• Adding categories to Contacts
Topic 7: OneDrive for Storing Documents
• Creating extra folders for documents
• Adding documents to Office 365 OneDrive
• Share OneDrive folders
Topic 8: Skype for Business Online
• Using Skype for meetings
• Webinars using Skype
• Create Polls for instant feedback
• Share PowerPoint and other files onscreen